HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Newbie Question - What type of memory? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=15001)

Conor July 14th 03 01:16 PM

Newbie Question - What type of memory?

In article , says...

I plan on building my first computer soon. One question I had was should I
put in a premium memory like Corsair XM or since I won't be overclocking
or anything should I just use something like Crucial?
Any other suggestions on what I might like to add/delete to my system are
greatly appreciated.

Crucial is top quality RAM.
--
________________________
Conor Turton

ICQ:31909763
________________________

Phisherman July 14th 03 01:34 PM

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:16:16 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , says...

I plan on building my first computer soon. One question I had was should I
put in a premium memory like Corsair XM or since I won't be overclocking
or anything should I just use something like Crucial?
Any other suggestions on what I might like to add/delete to my system are
greatly appreciated.

Crucial is top quality RAM.

Actually it is not, but it is quality RAM. Mushkin beats Crucial, but
you'll need a wad of money.