HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Servers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   SmartStart 5.5 ISO (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59908)

aarne August 27th 04 10:28 AM

SmartStart 5.5 ISO

Hei, can anyone refer to a link where to download Compaq SmartStart 5.5 (or
older) ISO file ? I need to set Raid for Pro Liant 1600 server. Thanks for
helping.

NuTCrAcKeR August 27th 04 03:15 PM

"aarne" wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
Hei, can anyone refer to a link where to download Compaq SmartStart 5.5

(or
older) ISO file ? I need to set Raid for Pro Liant 1600 server. Thanks for
helping.

I have an iso if 5.3.

hit me at cpqiso at dnsplus dot net

NuTCrAcKeR August 29th 04 08:17 PM

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message

"aarne" wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
Hei, can anyone refer to a link where to download Compaq SmartStart 5.5

(or
older) ISO file ? I need to set Raid for Pro Liant 1600 server. Thanks

for
helping.

I have an iso if 5.3.

hit me at cpqiso at dnsplus dot net

Did you still need this ISO ? I havent heard from you.

pejo September 7th 04 03:42 PM

I would like this ISO file. Is there some way to get it???

Please help me, itīs very urgent.

//

Larry September 7th 04 04:29 PM

"pejo" wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
I would like this ISO file. Is there some way to get it???

Please help me, itīs very urgent.

//

Have a cup of coffee, NutCracker will be right with you :-)

Larry

NuTCrAcKeR September 8th 04 03:07 AM

heh heh ... Thanks larry.

hit me at cpqiso at dnsplus . net