HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Servers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   FCAL Redundancy software (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59857)

NuTCrAcKeR June 22nd 04 01:36 PM

FCAL Redundancy software

Hola,

Does anyone have the failover/redundancy software that is needed for use
with 2 FCAL controllers, and RA4x00 chassis with 2 controllers? This does
not seem to be something that is available from the HP site for DL... that,
or I just dont know what im looking for.

- thanks,

LC

NuTCrAcKeR June 23rd 04 06:07 PM

"NuTCrAcKeR" wrote in message
Hola,

Does anyone have the failover/redundancy software that is needed for use
with 2 FCAL controllers, and RA4x00 chassis with 2 controllers? This does
not seem to be something that is available from the HP site for DL...

that,
or I just dont know what im looking for.

- thanks,

LC

Ok...It seems that the Compaq Redundancy Manager would do the job, but that
only runs under NT4.0. There are a couple products that appear to work with
2000, one being SanWorks, and the other being StorageWorks SecurePath. 3.0B
or better will work with he RA systems.

So ... anyone have some ISO's I can download ?

Much thanks,

- LC