HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Servers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   compaq proilliant ml 330 799mhz (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=59814)

kili Röthlin May 12th 04 12:23 PM

compaq proilliant ml 330 799mhz

hello,
i have a old server prolliant ml 330 and i installed now windows server 2003
on it.
everithing runs very well.
my question is now what kind of software i need for the configuration of the
raid controller (smart array 431) under windows os?

thanks kili

Conny May 12th 04 04:10 PM

"kili Röthlin" rotkil(et)freesurf.ch skrev i meddelandet
hello,
i have a old server prolliant ml 330 and i installed now windows server

2003
on it.
everithing runs very well.
my question is now what kind of software i need for the configuration of

the
raid controller (smart array 431) under windows os?

thanks kili

Luckily I have internet connection and I found this:

http://h18023.www1.hp.com/support/fi...eriesId=254931