HardwareBanter

-   Compaq Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Strange Outlook Express problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=57814)

Richard July 16th 03 03:32 AM

Strange Outlook Express problem

My mom has a weird problem with her OE 5.0. When she deletes email, then
even cleans out the deleted items folder, some of those emails come back,
showing 'unopened' (it downloads them)

She has Win 98, Outlook Express 5

Deep July 16th 03 04:37 AM

She probably has the "download from server" options turned off.

Goto
1.. On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
2.. Click the e-mail account, and then click Properties.
3.. Click the Advanced tab, and then de-select Leave a copy of messages on
server.
See if that works...

Deep