HardwareBanter

-   -   New 5600 ultra (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49407)

Chad Pierce June 25th 03 04:39 PM

New 5600 ultra

Has anyone released one yet.
With the new 400 clock speed.

--
Chad Pierce

B June 25th 03 07:41 PM

Yes, the Leadtek card seems to be the most widely available that I've seen.
You can find it at the following URLs:

http://www.pc-beyond.com/vcard-Leadtek.htm

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...fer=pricewatch

and there's more websites and other manufacturers wil soon follow.The ASUS
card will be out within two weeks and some dealers may already have them.

regards

"Chad Pierce" wrote in message
Has anyone released one yet.
With the new 400 clock speed.