HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Correct settings for athlon 2600xp and 7vrxp? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=36922)

John August 23rd 03 08:55 AM

Correct settings for athlon 2600xp and 7vrxp?

Anyone know what bios or jumper settings are required for the above cpu on
this board. I have the F12 bios installed.

Currently it boots as a 2000+.

Thanks in advance

John

johnny August 24th 03 07:29 AM

"John" wrote in message ...
Anyone know what bios or jumper settings are required for the above cpu on
this board. I have the F12 bios installed.

Currently it boots as a 2000+.

Thanks in advance

John

I had the same problem on a system i just built.if your mobo has a
clock switch make sure it is set to the on position,then go into the
bios and choose default settings,this is what worked for me.