HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   internetional order (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=48265)

nik December 19th 04 09:04 PM

internetional order

hi
where can i buy online with the best price , internetional shipping?

First of One December 19th 04 11:43 PM

Better off buying it local to avoid import duties and customs fees. Surely
there are good PC component sellers in Italy?

Smith December 20th 04 12:08 AM

First of One wrote:

Better off buying it local to avoid import duties and customs fees. Surely
there are good PC component sellers in Italy?

I live in Australia and it is much better for me to get graphics cards
from the US. Local stores often have poor range and are overpriced.

I recently got an ATI card from an Ebay store and was very happy with
their service.

pugpep December 20th 04 01:05 AM

"Smith" wrote in message
First of One wrote:

Better off buying it local to avoid import duties and customs fees.
Surely
there are good PC component sellers in Italy?

I live in Australia and it is much better for me to get graphics cards
from the US. Local stores often have poor range and are overpriced.

I recently got an ATI card from an Ebay store and was very happy with
their service.

which Ebay store did u use,im also in Australia and i'm finding the same
thing(nil stock/overpriced)

cheers
Staf

Smith December 20th 04 02:58 AM

which Ebay store did u use,im also in Australia and i'm finding the same
thing(nil stock/overpriced)

99store

Unfortunately you have to pay with bidpay which took a while to send the
money order to the company.

nik December 21st 04 11:00 AM

"First of One" ha scritto nel messaggio
Better off buying it local to avoid import duties and customs fees. Surely
there are good PC component sellers in Italy?

mmmmm, euro in stronger than dollar now, better if i buy in US !!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS (BUON NATALE) TO THE NG!!!:.-)