HardwareBanter

-   AMD Thunderbird Processors (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Lost Settings In Thunderbird (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=192441)

Barry Bruyea December 15th 12 12:32 AM

Lost Settings In Thunderbird

Had to reinstall Windows XP-3 today and although I saved the
Thunderbird directory from program files on a DVD, I can't figure out
how the hell to get all the mailboxes and settings into the new
install of Thunderbird. Any one know the list of required files that
I can transfer to the new install? Any help would be appreciated
(Version 2.0.0.24) I'm a fairly new user of this program.

Wes Newell[_2_] December 15th 12 06:18 AM

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 19:32:54 -0500, Barry Bruyea wrote:

Had to reinstall Windows XP-3 today and although I saved the Thunderbird
directory from program files on a DVD, I can't figure out how the hell
to get all the mailboxes and settings into the new install of
Thunderbird. Any one know the list of required files that I can
transfer to the new install? Any help would be appreciated (Version
2.0.0.24) I'm a fairly new user of this program.

Might have better luck in a Thunderbird program group. This is the
alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird group dealing with the thunderbird cpu.
Not the mail client.