HardwareBanter

-   Abit Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   nf7s 2.0 raid drivers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=23407)

[email protected] August 1st 04 05:21 PM

nf7s 2.0 raid drivers

I have xp pro installed and running (for months) and want to add sata drive.
what is the best way to install drive and drivers. Thanks, Dwayne

Robert B. August 8th 04 10:14 AM

One way you could do it is to use harddrive utility disk for the new hard
drive to mirror old drive.
Another way would be to a program like Norton Ghost to mirror the old drive.

Now if you are going to raid a couple of sata drives, i'm not clear if
Norton Ghost or utility disk will mirror the old drive.

Bob
. com...

no spam August 9th 04 12:02 AM

You could try this link that someone had previously posted here.

http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread...threadid=37734

Shane

. com...