HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Top Posting (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=116898)

measekite January 9th 06 07:20 PM

Top Posting

I see many of you are top posting. That has many advantages. If you
are not responding to a specific paragraph then top posting is the way
to go.

[email protected] January 9th 06 07:30 PM

Top Posting

measekite wrote:
I see many of you are top posting. That has many advantages. If you
are not responding to a specific paragraph then top posting is the way
to go.

Why?

(for example this response of mine would look pretty silly at the top)

--
Chris Green

Frank January 9th 06 07:31 PM

Top Posting

wrote:
measekite wrote:

I see many of you are top posting. That has many advantages. If you
are not responding to a specific paragraph then top posting is the way
to go.

Why?

(for example this response of mine would look pretty silly at the top)

It's pretty obvious why...because he's a real jerk. A loser and a moron.
Frank

Safetymom123 January 9th 06 09:16 PM

Top Posting

I like the people that top post. I don't need to read through the same
copied text message after message.

measekite January 9th 06 09:21 PM

Top Posting

I agree with that.

John H. January 9th 06 10:01 PM

Top Posting

same here.

drd January 9th 06 10:13 PM

Top Posting

measekite wrote:
I see many of you are top posting. That has many advantages. If you
are not responding to a specific paragraph then top posting is the way
to go.

This is the Top ...

ONLY GENUINE TOP POSTING IS ACCEPTABLE - ALL OTHER TOP POSTERS GIVE POOR
RESULTS AND DONT POST WHERE THEY SHOULD ...

See you next Tue ....

Prime January 10th 06 04:56 AM

Top Posting

Frank posted the exciting message news:JRywf.7505$eR.571
@fed1read03:

wrote:
measekite wrote:

I see many of you are top posting. That has many advantages. If you
are not responding to a specific paragraph then top posting is the way
to go.

Why?

(for example this response of mine would look pretty silly at the top)

It's pretty obvious why...because he's a real jerk. A loser and a moron.
Frank

He's got the pooper problem. Plugged anus.

measekite January 10th 06 08:13 AM

Top Posting

wrote:

measekite wrote:

I see many of you are top posting. That has many advantages. If you
are not responding to a specific paragraph then top posting is the way
to go.

Why?

(for example this response of mine would look pretty silly at the top)

It's pretty obvious why...because he's a real jerk. A loser and a moron.
Frank

He's got the pooper problem. Plugged anus.

WHY ITS FRANKIE CRANKIE AND DA BEEFER THAT HAVE AN ANUS PROBLEM. NOW
WHO IS DA ANUS AND WHO IS DA DUTY.

Stuart January 10th 06 05:45 PM

Top Posting

In article ,
wrote:
measekite wrote:
I see many of you are top posting. That has many advantages. If you
are not responding to a specific paragraph then top posting is the way
to go.

Why?

(for example this response of mine would look pretty silly at the top)

Indeed it would

--
Stuart Winsor

From is valid but subject to change without notice if it gets spammed.