HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   ok I'm dumb! (Free HL2 question) (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=46884)

Bill Crocker August 19th 04 03:30 AM

ok I'm dumb! (Free HL2 question)

There should be a KEY number, for the game, included with your graphics
card. When the game becomes available, you'll probably be able to download
it, and activate it with a key...or possibly they will send you a CD at that
time.

Bill Crocker

"Tony" wrote in message
I got a 9600XT after OCT13,2003 with the free HL2 cupon.

https://www.atihl2offer.com/halflife...sp?type=single

Says to fill out the form and send them photocopy of the card and
original upc code etc...

Send all that in and they will...

"Notify" me when Half-LifeŽ 2 becomes available in Retail

huh?

They won't mail me the game when it's released?

Also,

There isn't any reason I shouldn't send in the info & having them
ship me the Valve Premier Pack CD-ROM and also go online and set up
the steam account and download stuff from there before the cd arrives?

I'll need to connect and set up a steam account to play HL2 anyway..
right?

Thanks,

Tony!