HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Latest Chipset Drivers for P4T533-C? Please help (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=26179)

Nobody_of_Consequence July 13th 03 03:09 AM

Latest Chipset Drivers for P4T533-C? Please help

No problems here with AIW 9700 pro and p4t533c board.
I didn't load any chipset drivers at all with XP Pro SP1 as os.

"Rocker" wrote in message
Hello,

I've been having some problems getting my ATI All In Wonder 9700
Pro to work well with the latest ATI drivers (Catalyst 3.5). I
suspect that I might need to update my P4T533-C's chipset drivers.
My current version of the chipset drivers is 4.04.1007. My
question is this - what is the latest version of the chipset drivers
that I should use for my mobo? I see several versions on Asus's site
but they are all over 1 year old. Should I get the latest ones from
Intel instead?
If anybody knows of a good set of chipset drivers that works with
a 9700 Pro video card, Catalyst 3.5, and Win XP then please point me
in the right direction. Thanks.