HardwareBanter

-   Abit Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   need info about motherboards for my PC... (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=168755)

tecktalk May 21st 08 12:59 PM

need info about motherboards for my PC...

I wana buy a new motherboard for a new AMD x2 processor with high end graphics card and which supports 4 gb Ram..

please gimme suggestion whihc motherboard will be besst for me and will remain cool durin process.....

All suggestions are invited..!!

acne exercise discount ink cartridges

Wes Newell May 21st 08 03:34 PM

On Wed, 21 May 2008 12:59:35 +0100, tecktalk wrote:

I wana buy a new motherboard for a new AMD x2 processor with high end
graphics card and which supports 4 gb Ram..

please gimme suggestion whihc motherboard will be besst for me and will
remain cool durin process.....

Just one suggestion, Get an AM2+ MB in case you want to upgrade to a
triple or quad core. There's lots of them so take your pick depending on
the features you want.