HardwareBanter

-   -   Skybuck Flying (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54010)

Cuzman May 12th 04 12:07 PM

Skybuck Flying

You've started 15 new threads over the last two days. You've washed your
TNT card, broke its fan, started a website to complain about fans,
questioned AGP voltages, bought an FX5200, and now you seem to be
showing-off because you think they didn't charge you tax. All of this could
have been put into one thread, so be a good little boy and remember that
from now on.

Skybuck Flying May 12th 04 12:56 PM

"Cuzman" wrote in message
You've started 15 new threads over the last two days. You've washed your
TNT card, broke its fan, started a website to complain about fans,
questioned AGP voltages, bought an FX5200, and now you seem to be
showing-off because you think they didn't charge you tax. All of this

could
have been put into one thread, so be a good little boy and remember that
from now on.

No you little dicko lol.

For some reason I can no longer post follows ups.

I guess my isp get sick of my posting to myself...

Or somebody has issued a death penalty lol.

I can only post new messages... and reply to others...

I can no longer reply to myself... so I just start a new thread =D

Yes,yes,yes

It seems I also made it onto some sort of abuse list !

Go figure ! hehehehehehe :P:P:P:P:P:P

Oh yeah baby !

I am just starting to show offff hihihihihihihi

Skybuck Flying May 12th 04 01:02 PM

showing-off because you think they didn't charge you tax. All of this

could

No you dumbo...

They did charge me taxes BUT

The price exclusive taxes is: 63.86 euro's
The tax is 12.13 euro's

It says so on the reciept.

The total ammount was to my surprise only 76 euro's !!!!
WIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tal Fucus May 12th 04 05:40 PM

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

showing-off because you think they didn't charge you tax. All of this

could

No you dumbo...

They did charge me taxes BUT

The price exclusive taxes is: 63.86 euro's
The tax is 12.13 euro's

With or witout tax 76euro's are way too much for this ****ing card.
So don't be so happy for this.

Dragonfly May 12th 04 07:23 PM

No you little dicko lol.

For some reason I can no longer post follows ups.

But you have been replying to your own post and others with more mindless
drivel!!
All these posts and at the end of the day you wasted your money on a crap
card, if your impressed with it then fine but FFS shut up!

Chocolate May 12th 04 07:40 PM

An FX5200 is a steaming pile of ****e.

Skybuck Flying May 13th 04 11:47 AM

It's the best **** I have had in a while lol. =D

Mr. Brian Allen May 14th 04 12:54 AM

It's the best **** I have had in a while lol. =D

This is funny on so many levels.

Augustus May 14th 04 05:11 AM

"Cuzman" wrote in message
You've started 15 new threads over the last two days. You've washed your
TNT card, broke its fan, started a website to complain about fans,
questioned AGP voltages, bought an FX5200, and now you seem to be
showing-off because you think they didn't charge you tax. All of this

could
have been put into one thread, so be a good little boy and remember that
from now on.

This guy's an idiot. Latest post is a Halo "review" ...a total pile of
bull**** in which he says his screaming PIII 450 with a FX5200 plays the
game "just fine" with decent framerates. That must be some ****ing magic
PIII 450 there. Guys with 2600Mhz systems with FX5200's are getting 15-17
fps on timedemo at 640x480 with medium details. 2400Mhz systems with 9700
Pro's at 1024x768 with medium details are getting 30fps or so.

Skybuck Flying May 14th 04 05:25 AM

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Cuzman" wrote in message
[...]

I played halo with about 5 to 15 fps with a tnt2 on my PIII go figure !

Though the fps is a guess since the game doesn't show the frame rate... at
least the current one does.

So it's just a guess... unless you know how to show the fps... otherwise how
does one know the fps ?!

And besides from that the multiplayer worked fine which has little power
requirements.

The single player was slower though.

Skybuck.