HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   monitor OUT OF RANGE (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=2016)

M77 November 4th 03 06:59 AM

monitor OUT OF RANGE

ibm g54 monitor. windows nt. i think the res was set too high. boot up in
vga mode, change to lower res, boot up normal and still doesn't work. only
res options in vga are 640x480 and 800x600. refresh freq can only be set to
'use hardware default settings.' when vga mode first boots up, i get a
message stating that i need to update my graphics display driver. that's
not true since i haven't touched my drivers.

any help appreciated. thanks.