HardwareBanter

-   -   Problem with Leadtek Geforce4 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49473)

Matthieu LEJEUNE June 29th 03 07:16 PM

Problem with Leadtek Geforce4

Hello
I've a problem with my Leadtek Geforce4 A280LE TD Graphic Card:
Since I installed it, my computer crash very often, and when it works, it's
suddenly extremly slow.
Of course I installed the latest drivers.
(I'm sure it's because of this card, because reinstalling the old one solved
all my problems)

Could you help me ?

Thanks

My machine :
Athlon 1800+
Asus a7v333
512 Mo RAM
HD 80Go
Nokia 445XiPLus Monitor

Shepİ June 29th 03 08:47 PM

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:16:23 +0200, In this world we created "Matthieu
LEJEUNE" wrote :

Hello
I've a problem with my Leadtek Geforce4 A280LE TD Graphic Card:
Since I installed it, my computer crash very often, and when it works, it's
suddenly extremly slow.
Of course I installed the latest drivers.
(I'm sure it's because of this card, because reinstalling the old one solved
all my problems)

Could you help me ?

Thanks

My machine :