HardwareBanter

-   -   Game-Guess the Setup (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54887)

YanquiDawg August 16th 04 12:19 AM

Game-Guess the Setup

Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one benchmark

3DMark 2001-15,194
Hint:AMD ,Nvidia

PRIVATE1964 August 16th 04 10:42 PM

I think with that score he is running around a 3200+ with a 5600 or 5700 Ultra.

Les August 16th 04 11:31 PM

PRIVATE1964 wrote:
I think with that score he is running around a 3200+ with a 5600 or 5700 Ultra.

I got a mate with a XP2400+ and an Asus AX800XT-PE who gets around the
same! If it weren't for the hints that would have been my guess ;)

--
Les
AMD64 3200+

PRIVATE1964 August 17th 04 10:07 PM

Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

You lose big time with that guess!

GTX_SlotCar August 18th 04 02:34 PM

Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?
"PRIVATE1964" exclaimed
You lose big time with that guess!

LOL. Do ya think so? Hmmmm.... Geforce 2, maybe?

PRIVATE1964 August 18th 04 05:39 PM

LOL. Do ya think so? Hmmmm.... Geforce 2, maybe?

Hmmmmmmmm...could be, but I doubt it try again.

YanquiDawg August 18th 04 08:53 PM

No Soup for you!!

Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

PRIVATE1964 August 18th 04 10:23 PM

No Soup for you!!

Were still waiting for the answer.

So what is the setup? Do I win a free trip to Disney World?