HardwareBanter

-   -   Transparency change? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=54792)

ss August 9th 04 01:39 AM

Transparency change?

I went somewhere and changed something so my taskbar would be transparent.
Now I want to change it back. But I can't find the place I made the
original change. Feelin' silly having to ask, so save the mean comments
(unless they're both illuminating and funny) ... it's been a long day.

relevant system specs a

FX5900 non-ultra/61.77
winxp pro sp2, beta (w/out a problem for over a month)

dave August 9th 04 07:08 AM

"ss" wrote in message
I went somewhere and changed something so my taskbar would be transparent.
Now I want to change it back. But I can't find the place I made the
original change. Feelin' silly having to ask, so save the mean comments
(unless they're both illuminating and funny) ... it's been a long day.

relevant system specs a

FX5900 non-ultra/61.77
winxp pro sp2, beta (w/out a problem for over a month)

nview desktop manager - effects

ss August 10th 04 12:11 AM

"dave" wrote in message ...

"ss" wrote in message
I went somewhere and changed something so my taskbar would be
transparent.
Now I want to change it back. But I can't find the place I made the
original change. Feelin' silly having to ask, so save the mean comments
(unless they're both illuminating and funny) ... it's been a long day.

relevant system specs a

FX5900 non-ultra/61.77
winxp pro sp2, beta (w/out a problem for over a month)

nview desktop manager - effects

Thanks for the hint dave, but I should clarify and say it's not the taskbar
that's transparent, but the "All Program" menu.
Any idea about that? I just went through remoing all Nvidia drivers and
reinstalling them. No joy.