HardwareBanter

-   -   GeForce4 / GeForce FX hardware slider meanings (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52341)

yomamma December 16th 03 08:21 PM

GeForce4 / GeForce FX hardware slider meanings

Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can find the exact meanings of the
different hardware acceleration slider positions for GeForce4 and
GeForce FX cards? I'm programming an app that crashes on certain
slider settings and not on others.

Thanks
T.P.

Andrew December 16th 03 08:25 PM

On 16 Dec 2003 12:21:25 -0800, (yomamma) wrote:

I'm programming an app that crashes on certain
slider settings and not on others.

Microsoft beat you to it, its called Windows.
--
Andrew. To email unscramble
& remove spamtrap.

Me December 17th 03 11:20 AM

None: Disable all accelerations.

1: Disable all but basic accelerations.

2: Disable all DirectDraw and Direct3D accelerations, as well as all cursor
and advanced drawing accelerations.

That sort of thing ?

om...

R.V. Gronoff December 22nd 03 04:19 PM

yomamma a écrit :
I'm programming an app that crashes on certain
slider settings and not on others.

Sounds like I already want to buy a copy of it!

--
Merci d'enlever le-munster-du-frigo pour me répondre par mail.
ICQ 248572128