HardwareBanter

-   -   Asus v9520 vivo card - does it support both PAL and NTSC? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52271)

Frontier December 12th 03 04:13 PM

Asus v9520 vivo card - does it support both PAL and NTSC?

Hi there.

Being about to buy a present for my American fiancé, I can't see
anywhere in the manuals if the v9520 vivo card is able to display both
PAL and NTSC (she needs the NTSC part, of course) - but I live in
Europe.

My present card (geforce4 ti4600 ultra deluxe) has a jumper which
allows me to switch between PAL and NTSC. Having looked through all
the PDF files on Asus' website about this card, I can't seem to find
the same there.

So...does anyone know if this card will support both?

Sincerely:
Klaus Jakobsen