HardwareBanter

-   -   no sound with Extasy Everything card (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51576)

tcoop October 29th 03 02:39 AM

no sound with Extasy Everything card

I have the Extasy Everything 64meg video card running on an Athelon 1700
Dragon Plus. I have 512 megs of ram and a 40 gig hard drive. My audio device
is C-Media Wave Device.
I can get it to take still pictures from the TV. I can get it to take video
from the TV. However I can't get it to record the sound with the video. I
have the green cable coming from the back of the green box going to the
computer, and the satelite cable going into the green box, but no sound.
Anyone one know what I am doing or not doing wrong?
Thanks for the help....
Tom