HardwareBanter

-   Printers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Lc-20 dot matrix printer! (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=78910)

DSwirski September 23rd 04 01:26 PM

Lc-20 dot matrix printer!

Hello!
Greets to All!I am not sure if this is a proper place to ask about my
problem, if it isn't correct me please:).I'm writing program(you may call it
driver) for printing only one type of invoice, and I'm having problems with
text positioning. Recently I was working on driver to label printer where
you could set the position of text by passing its coordinates (X,Y in
0,1mm), so no problem. Now dot-matrix printer prints line after line, so I
don't have a possibility to set text position directly. I can use only few
different types of line spacing (vertical position) and different tabs
values for horizontal positioning( on input I get X,Y coord of text in 0.1
mm). I would be very grateful for any suggestions and help!If anyone wrote
such a stuff, I would take a few pointers!Thanks for any valuable answers!
Best regards!
Daniel