HardwareBanter

-   Ati Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Radeon 7500 dual display - Linux RedHat 9 (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=45270)

Rick April 18th 04 12:42 AM

Radeon 7500 dual display - Linux RedHat 9

Can anybody tell me how to config the Xfree86 to support a dual head display
desktop spanning two monitors. I can make both my monitors active by setting
the "CloneDisplay" to "0", but this only repeats the data on one monitor
onto the other. If you have a working system, please post your XF86config
file and I'll figure out the difference. I've tried a few shots in the dark
already but have had no success.

Sapphire Radeon 7500
Sony 520GS on VGA port.
Sony 210GS on DVI-I port with VGA adapter
Redhat 9

Thank you, Rick