HardwareBanter

-   Webcams (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Looking for a simple video chat software (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=187237)

Zen[_2_] December 19th 10 05:42 PM

Looking for a simple video chat software

I'm looking for a SIMPLE one-to-one video chat software.
I don't want one a software like Skype (which forces me to serves as a
relay for other pepole), I don't want to have to connect to a server, or
to have a SIP account.

I just want to have to enter something like the IP of the people I want
to chat with, ans that's all.

I tried things like netmeeting, Zoiper, but it is still to sophisticated.

Any ideas?

M.L.[_2_] December 20th 10 07:25 PM

Looking for a simple video chat software

I'm looking for a SIMPLE one-to-one video chat software.
I don't want one a software like Skype (which forces me to serves as a
relay for other pepole), I don't want to have to connect to a server, or
to have a SIP account.

I just want to have to enter something like the IP of the people I want
to chat with, ans that's all.

I tried things like netmeeting, Zoiper, but it is still to sophisticated.

Any ideas?

FACT requires some configuration but allows connection by IP address.

FACT 1.05 beta
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Interne...ols/FACT.shtml

pauladams February 2nd 11 11:19 AM

Looking for a simple video chat software

Well it is difficult to suggest something in which no connection is
required, if you find any such software i would love to know about it.

--
pauladams