HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Windows 10 MAIL has a backdoor (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=200385)

Norm Why[_2_] February 24th 21 05:57 AM

Windows 10 MAIL has a backdoor

I have a civil dispute with Psychologists in Brazil. A murder committed in
Canada is unethical in Brazil - Very controversial. Windows 10 Mail would
not permit me to send Mail to ethical potentates in Brazil. Thank goodness I
still have Outlook Express on WinXP. Microsoft backdoor defeated.

Idaho Homo Joe February 24th 21 09:27 AM

Windows 10 MAIL has a backdoor

You should worry more about your own backdoor.
Stop spreading your buttcheeks so homeless
men can ass-**** you!

Norm Why[_2_] February 28th 21 02:39 AM

Windows 10 MAIL has a backdoor

Windows 10 MAIL shuttles its memory back and forth online.
If it has no memory, it don't work.

Norm Why[_2_] March 5th 21 11:00 PM

Windows 10 MAIL has a backdoor

See:
Experts brace for wave of hacks tied to Microsoft email vulnerabilities

https://financialpost.com/pmn/busine...ulnerabilities