HardwareBanter

-   Cdr (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Pioneer DVR-108B OR DVR-A08B availability. (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=26991)

Andy Lawson August 25th 04 05:14 PM

Pioneer DVR-108B OR DVR-A08B availability.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Pioneer DVR-A08B (the B indicates black) - or the OEM
version, the DVR-108B. Anybody know if there's any availability in the
UK yet?

I'm considering the NEC drive, the ND3500. On paper they look much the
same. ANybody got any reall world experience of it?

Cheers,
Andy.

Andy Lawson August 26th 04 10:03 AM

mk38 wrote:
http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk £59.98

They only seem to have the beige one - I need it in black.

Thanks!