HardwareBanter

-   -   GTA vice cyte gf4 fx5200 problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49366)

jhgd June 24th 03 01:54 AM

GTA vice cyte gf4 fx5200 problem

The problem as start this morning, it seems that my video card is not
performing well, first it does all king of triangle forme in the game
making it unplayable.

Is there anybody who knows what it is.
I have try several driver version to fix this problem coming out of no
where. The only thing i did was running 3dmark01 for a batch test and now
it seem that i have damaged the card. Is this possible ?

aep@nospam writeme.com June 24th 03 07:01 AM

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:54:51 -0400, jhgd wrote:

The problem as start this morning, it seems that my video card is not
performing well, first it does all king of triangle forme in the game
making it unplayable.

Have you tried the patch for GTA:VC?

Andrew.

jhgd June 24th 03 09:58 PM

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:31:42 +0100, "Simon"
wrote:

-There is a patch for FX graphic cards available on the GTA website
-
-
-
-aep@nospam writeme.com wrote in message
- On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:54:51 -0400, jhgd wrote:
-
- The problem as start this morning, it seems that my video card is not
- performing well, first it does all king of triangle forme in the game
- making it unplayable.
-
- Have you tried the patch for GTA:VC?
-
- Andrew.
-
It was perorming well as i was playing with that game plus the vide card...
But 3 day later Bang the problem came out.

Thank for the advise i will check that.