HardwareBanter

-   -   Boot and BIOS Screen Capture with DV? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=49742)

RHD July 15th 03 01:13 PM

Boot and BIOS Screen Capture with DV?

Hi,

I have been trying to capture some BIOS screen shots with my sony TR240 DV
camera out of my Gainward GF3 Ti 200 AGP card, I get the video recorded,
then I use Adobe Premiere to capture and export the frames.

I then import them into photoshop, the frames are pretty low quality and
kinda fuzzy... does anyone have any experience with BIOS and Boot screen
capture using a DV Cam or how I might improve the video quality?

Thanks,

-RHD