HardwareBanter

-   Matrox Videocards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Multi display choice (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=161344)

Greg Reid December 2nd 07 02:04 PM

Multi display choice

I have two LCD monitors and am currently using a Matrox Parhelia-LX PCI-E
(128 MB) Video Card.

I'm considering purchasing an XFX GeForce 8600GT. Aside from the obvious
benefits of this card, my primary needs are the Multiple Monitors features.

I need a card that has a multi-display setup of Single mode, Clone mode,
Stretched mode and Independent mode? In other words, I'm looking for a card
that has numerous multi display options and high performance. The Matrox I'm
using now is designed for multi -display but performance is lacking.

Can the 8600GT do this or is there another card I should look at?