HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I saw Michael Gross today (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=186629)

Kim Shultz October 27th 10 04:15 AM

I saw Michael Gross today

His mom was walking him home and I hear her say "You act like a 5 year
old." Then I was walking home and I walked by Michael's house and I
could hear him crying to his mom, "leave me alone."

Gorby[_2_] October 27th 10 02:38 PM

I saw Michael Gross today

On 27/10/2010 1:45 PM, Kim Shultz wrote:
His mom was walking him home and I hear her say "You act like a 5 year
old." Then I was walking home and I walked by Michael's house and I
could hear him crying to his mom, "leave me alone."

I have set up my newsreader to ignore any sub thread with that name in
it. He has now disappeared!

Michael Gross October 27th 10 11:11 PM

I saw Michael Gross today

Gorby wrote:
On 27/10/2010 1:45 PM, Kim Shultz wrote:
His mom was walking him home and I hear her say "You act like a 5 year
old." Then I was walking home and I walked by Michael's house and I
could hear him crying to his mom, "leave me alone."

I have set up my newsreader to ignore any sub thread with that name in
it. He has now disappeared!

Good. Well, not really a good idea for you because you won't know when
I'm posting any personal information about you that might be true. For
example, like you being gay.

PBDepot October 28th 10 08:06 AM

I saw Michael Gross today

"Virgins in the Mist"