HardwareBanter

-   -   Kyle from OCP trashes nvidia *again* (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=51589)

Derek Wildstar October 29th 03 05:54 PM

Kyle from OCP trashes nvidia *again*

[H]ardNews 4th Edition: ATI responds to cheating [by nvidia]. 6:55AM (CST)
Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003.

http://www.hardocp.com/index.html

It appears the beer-n-peanuts demographic is very angry at nvidia, I quote:

"NVIDIA has been caught red handed this year cheating. They have admitted
this to me in private meetings. Before they stand in front of us and accuse
their competition, they owe you and me a public apology." - Kyle

I really don't like politics, I much prefer results, but what does this say
about nvidia and their future with the gaming crowd, enthusiasts in
particular?

Courseyauto October 29th 03 06:08 PM

[H]ardNews 4th Edition: ATI responds to cheating [by nvidia]. 6:55AM (CST)
Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003.

http://www.hardocp.com/index.html

It appears the beer-n-peanuts demographic is very angry at nvidia, I quote:

"NVIDIA has been caught red handed this year cheating. They have admitted
this to me in private meetings. Before they stand in front of us and accuse
their competition, they owe you and me a public apology." - Kyle

I really don't like politics, I much prefer results, but what does this say
about nvidia and their future with the gaming crowd, enthusiasts in
particular?

Probably wont hurt their MB chipset at all, and as for the very small
enthusiasts video card share I wouldn't worry about it.

flamebot October 30th 03 06:07 AM

"Derek Wildstar" wrote in message
[H]ardNews 4th Edition: ATI responds to cheating [by nvidia]. 6:55AM (CST)
Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003.

http://www.hardocp.com/index.html

It appears the beer-n-peanuts demographic is very angry at nvidia, I

quote:

"NVIDIA has been caught red handed this year cheating. They have admitted
this to me in private meetings. Before they stand in front of us and

accuse
their competition, they owe you and me a public apology." - Kyle

I really don't like politics, I much prefer results, but what does this

say
about nvidia and their future with the gaming crowd, enthusiasts in
particular?

That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.

Tim Miser October 30th 03 05:35 PM

"flamebot" wrote in message

That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.

Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."

I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"

Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"

flamebot October 31st 03 03:01 AM

"Tim Miser" wrote in message
"flamebot" wrote in message

That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.

Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."

I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"

Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"

He is still an ass hole.

Nada October 31st 03 09:30 AM

"flamebot" wrote:
"Tim Miser" wrote:
"flamebot" wrote:

That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.

Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."

I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"

Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"

He is still an ass hole.

What exactly made Kyle an asshole?

Courseyauto October 31st 03 12:51 PM

"flamebot" wrote:
"Tim Miser" wrote:
"flamebot" wrote:

That guy is an ass hole, I wouldn't believe a thing he says.

Welcome to stage 4: "Denial."

I'm currently at stage 6: "Acceptance"

Stage 5 is next for you: "Self pity"

He is still an ass hole.

What exactly made Kyle an asshole?

The hole in the middle of his face,surrounded by 2 cheeks.

Courseyauto October 31st 03 02:31 PM

(0)
kyle

Lenny October 31st 03 02:46 PM

The hole in the middle of his face,surrounded by 2

cheeks.

Actually, the EYES would be in the middle of his face, unless Kyle's
horribly anatomically deformed (and he doesn't seem to be from the pics I've
seen).