HardwareBanter

-   -   3dmark2001se (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=50635)

Dragon September 8th 03 02:19 AM

3dmark2001se

i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run 3dmark
2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise

dave

John September 8th 03 05:36 AM

"Dragon" wrote in message
i keep getting an error about installing dirextx 8.1 whe i try to run

3dmark
2001 se on windows xp. what is the problem, i have dirextx9.0 and up to
date nvida drivers 44.03 any advise

dave

I have DX9b installed and my 3dmark2001se works fine.

TomG September 8th 03 12:57 PM

get the newest version of 3D-Mark as it has a patch for that issue.

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com