HardwareBanter

-   -   gf 6600 tv out adaptor (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=173523)

Ginch November 14th 08 02:42 AM

gf 6600 tv out adaptor

Bought one of these cards but with no adaptor. I thought I could use the one
i had been using with my ti4600 but it doesnt fit.

Does anyone have this card but is not using tv out and would like to sell me
their adaptor?

I am in the uk.

avmaster ATbtinternetDOT com

Augustus November 14th 08 05:25 AM

gf 6600 tv out adaptor

"Ginch" wrote in message
Bought one of these cards but with no adaptor. I thought I could use the
one i had been using with my ti4600 but it doesnt fit.

Does anyone have this card but is not using tv out and would like to sell
me their adaptor?

I am in the uk.

avmaster ATbtinternetDOT com

What, you mean the S-video out?