HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   with Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard can I use 2 processors? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=148956)

[email protected] April 7th 07 03:03 PM

with Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard can I use 2 processors?

Hi, can you tell me if wirth Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard I can use
2 processors.
Thanks

Phil April 7th 07 03:13 PM

wrote in message
Hi, can you tell me if wirth Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard I can use
2 processors.
Thanks

The P5W DH only supports a single physical LGA775 processor, including the
Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad series.

In other words:
- multi-processor: NO
- multi-core processor: YES

-phil

DaveW[_2_] April 7th 07 11:44 PM

with Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard can I use 2 processors?

No, you can ONLY use two Intel processors when you are using Xeon CPU's.

--

DaveW