HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A8V, What are the different versions???? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=33977)

Ironwolf61 August 19th 04 05:30 AM

A8V, What are the different versions????

Been hearing about different versions of this board. One is the
regular A8V with no WIFI, The deluxe has WIFI...Also have the
released version 2 of these motherboards with the PCI/AGP lock
fixed??? Anyone have a pic of their A8V Ver 2 so I can compare it
to the pics on the online store...I see a few with BLUE "IDE" and
SATA connectors, and other boards have RED "IDE(PATA?) and
SATA connectors...Are these different boards and or versions???

Have most of my parts for my new rig....

AMD64 +3500
1Gig of Corsair 3200 (2x512) TWINX1024-3200C2PT
Radeon 9800 Pro (256)
Antec Neo 480W P/S
ThermalTake Polo 735 A2144 CPU fan (in case the retail fan is too hot)

And finally a ASUS A8V Deluxe/WIFI whatever,depending on what I
learn on here...Any help would be appreciated....

Thanks...

Ironwolf61