HardwareBanter

-   Asus Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A7N8X-E Deluxe & AMD XP 2400+ settings (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=31280)

Jean Luc Roue February 11th 04 03:29 PM

A7N8X-E Deluxe & AMD XP 2400+ settings

Hello all !

(Forgive my english if I make mistakes...)

I just bought a brand new system with

MB : Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (bios 1006
CPU : AMD XP 2400+
Ram : one Kingston 512Mo PC3200

After verifying the system supplied by the vendor boots, I decide to falsh
the Bios to the latest version, i.e from 1006 to 1008.
All went fine, except that I (what a dumb !) didn't note all the settings
in the bios before flashing, and the upgrade seems to have set all the
settings to default.

Can someone here give me the good settings in the bios in order to make it
work normally (I don't need special overclocking settings, only the
settings that will make my system work good !) ? (fsb spread xxx, and son
on, I don't understand !)

I would really appreciate (and I'll write those settings down, in order to
avoid this mistake).

Thank you in advance !