HardwareBanter

-   Homebuilt PC's (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Asus video card question (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=16268)

Mark H October 8th 03 10:02 AM

Asus video card question

Hi all
I am thinking of getting the Gigabyte GA-K8NNXP-940 motherboard, I have
downloaded the manual for it and it says that 3.3V cards are not supported
and only 1.5V AGP 4X and 8X cards are supported.
I just want to confirm that my Asus V8460 Ultra Deluxe video card based on
the GeForce Ti 4600 will work with this motherboard.
Thanks for any info
Mark

Dave October 8th 03 05:41 PM

"Mark H" wrote in message
Hi all
I am thinking of getting the Gigabyte GA-K8NNXP-940 motherboard, I have
downloaded the manual for it and it says that 3.3V cards are not supported
and only 1.5V AGP 4X and 8X cards are supported.
I just want to confirm that my Asus V8460 Ultra Deluxe video card based on
the GeForce Ti 4600 will work with this motherboard.
Thanks for any info
Mark

Yes it will

The Worlds Uncensored News Source