HardwareBanter

-   -   Best Drivers for older GeForce 2 and 3 ? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=52850)

Asestar January 19th 04 04:36 PM

Best Drivers for older GeForce 2 and 3 ?

Hello all
Can someone kindly tell me which drivers go best with following cards? (i'm
very new to nvidia, and thought the newer the better, obviously it's not). I
need driver that gives max performance for these two cards:

GeForce 2 GTS 64mb

GeForce 3 Ti200 64mb

Thanks in advance

Mark A January 20th 04 02:52 AM

"Asestar" wrote in message
Hello all
Can someone kindly tell me which drivers go best with following cards?

(i'm
very new to nvidia, and thought the newer the better, obviously it's not).

need driver that gives max performance for these two cards:

GeForce 2 GTS 64mb

GeForce 3 Ti200 64mb

Thanks in advance

I am running the latest 53.03 with GeForce 2 GTS 32mb. Seems to work fine
and lets you set custom resolutions (in-between the standard ones). However,
I have flashed by bios with 3.15.01.02.00. I got the bios from he
http://whitebunny.demon.nl/hardware/chipset_nvidia.html

PRIVATE1964 January 20th 04 03:22 AM

23.11's

neopolaris January 21st 04 12:51 AM

PRIVATE1964 wrote:
23.11's

Finally a reasonable answer. 23.11 for the GTS and 30.82 for the GF3

Darthy January 21st 04 07:53 AM

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 19:51:51 -0500, "neopolaris" . wrote:

PRIVATE1964 wrote:
23.11's

Finally a reasonable answer. 23.11 for the GTS and 30.82 for the GF3

I'd recommend the 30.82s for the GF4 Ti4 cards as well for best
performance - unless playing some latest games like HALO.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!