PDA

View Full Version : No Center channel output on Santa Cruz & Windows 2000

Frank Morise
January 3rd 05, 04:18 AM
Had this Santa Cruz card for years. Running on w2000, never can seem to get the
center channel to play unless I kick my Logitech speakers it into 'matrix' mode, which is
the built in pseudo surround. Seems the card is not outputting the center channel, even
though I'm set to 6 channel mode.

With an AC3 decoder and the appropriate source material, shouldn't this be working?
There is definately an output on the C channel , as the AC3 control panel driver is
showing that.

Don't have a DVD player connected so can't test it with a DVD.

Anyone else have this problem, I couldn't find it on a search.