PDA

View Full Version : Trust 514DX - Microphone Input will not work.

JohnG
July 14th 04, 06:46 AM
I recently installed a Trust 514DX soundcard on my PC and I cannot get the
Microphone Input to work.
The installation checks out OK and the speakers and software all work OK.
I have tried two different Mics (both known working), but I can only get
an extremely low response to the Mic (shouting) and Windows Audio test
refuses to see it.
I have also tried uninstalling/reinstalling it, same with the driver, and
installing the current download driver from Trust. Nothing fixs it.
Anybody got any idea what is causing this problem?
PC SPEC
450MZ PIII
512MB RAM
WIN ME
10GB HHD X 2
TNT 16MB AGP CARD
BX Motherboard (Latest Bios)
RUNNING AVG6.0/Zone Alarm/PopupStopper/IE6/SandraPro/RegCleaner
PCI USB 2.0 CARD
Philips USB Speakers
Omnivision WebCam