PDA

View Full Version : What is the range of frequency can the line-in of an AC'97 Sound Card

Vivek Rathi
June 5th 04, 08:53 AM
I'm searching for if anybody could tell me that What is the range of
frequency can the line-in of an AC'97 Sound Card???? I'm working for
a project and i'm have the roblem with sound card.. What are the data
rates????
Thankx

CrimsonLiar
June 5th 04, 01:29 PM
AC'97 is a broad specification and not a particular design or even chipset,
so the frequency range will depend on the implementation.

Crimson Liar

om...