PDA

View Full Version : Are ISA Souncards Still Available?

Pilcher
November 30th 03, 03:13 AM
Does anybody still market an ISA soundcard with W2K driver? I've had
to pull my pci sound card to make room for a NIC. Tried to get a
Soundblaster AWE64 Gold ISA card going under W2K on my Asus P55T2P4
board but have had no luck. Did all the bios stuff, still no luck.
No volume in the system tray, no sound. Tried everything I can think
of and would now prefer to just buy an ISA card that comes with a W2K
driver. Anybody know of such a beast?

Thanks for any info.
Regards,
Alan Pilcher

nico
December 22nd 03, 09:00 PM
I search a driver for 16 bit crystal cs4231A-KL for win98???
thanks