PDA

View Full Version : Hearing Sound from a Remote PC

Erhan
November 8th 03, 06:38 PM
I wish to hear sound from a remote pc, on the pc I am using. Is this
possible? If so, how can I "re-route" that sound to a computer on my
network. I am not worried about software (I am going to create this
program), just want to know if I can listin to sound that is processed
on a remote machine, and send that sound to my current pc, preferably
in real-time.

-Thanks in advance

CJT
November 8th 03, 08:24 PM
Erhan wrote:

> I wish to hear sound from a remote pc, on the pc I am using. Is this
> possible? If so, how can I "re-route" that sound to a computer on my
> network. I am not worried about software (I am going to create this
> program), just want to know if I can listin to sound that is processed
> on a remote machine, and send that sound to my current pc, preferably
> in real-time.
>

> -Thanks in advance

Google "shoutcast"

--
After being targeted with gigabytes of trash by the "SWEN" worm, I have
concluded we must conceal our e-mail address. Our true address is the