PDA

View Full Version : SB EXTIGY - crackling problem - anyone solved it???

SuperOperater
September 20th 03, 01:08 PM
Hy there!

I bought SB Extigy USB sound card cause I need it desperatly for my Laptop
(Compaq Presario 2811EA)...

But, it works fine with all other (4) computers I've tried it on, but my
laptop... When I plug it in, crackling and noise problems start....

I've red tons of articles about that problem, tried patches, tried updating
BIOS, reinstalling Windows (XP SP1), tried turning down my 3d hardware
accelerators....

Even tried to plug it to my laptop via docking station (to make sure it
ain't problem in USB ports)....

NOTHING WORKS:(((((

Anyone succeded in such a problem????

If so, please,share it with me!

Thnx!

V.

SuperOperater
September 20th 03, 01:14 PM
SORRY!!! I posted the second one from google, didn't know it is the same
group:(

om...