PDA

View Full Version : Audigy 2 "Bulk" Question

Brian
August 25th 03, 01:20 PM
Hi!

What does NOT come with an OEM or Bulk edition of an Audigy card that comes
with the full retail version?

Thanks,
Brian

mcheu
August 28th 03, 09:45 PM
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 07:20:06 -0500, "Brian" >
wrote::

>Hi!
>
>What does NOT come with an OEM or Bulk edition of an Audigy card that comes
>with the full retail version?
>
>Thanks,
>Brian

Box.
Warranty.
audio cable.
Software other than the drivers.
etc...

The specifics of what "does NOT" come with it depends on which full
retail version of the Audigy2 you're talking about. Just like the
Audigy and Live cards before it, Creative has several different retail
bundles out there.

Anyways, the OEM version is basically: the card, a driver CD, and a
booklet.
Thanks,

MCheu

Brian
August 29th 03, 03:40 PM
OK...I just wasn't sure if it came with "audio software" or not.