PDA

View Full Version : How to enable SPDIF OUT on TRUST 514DX - driving me mad!

Keith
July 28th 03, 09:45 PM
I can't get any output from the SPDIF out to my minidisk.
OS = Windows 2000 prof.
Device Manager lists the correct driver
Using Audiorack software that comes with the card. I get the option to
enable SPDIF OUT but mothing happens.
My minidisk says "no signal"

Thanks

Robert H. Hedges
August 5th 03, 02:01 PM
Is it PCI ? A controller chip somewhere controls and BIOS might empower.
Are there clashes of the assigned number. Boot to bios and look around.
Couldn't hurt. RH9

--
Robert Hedges
http://www.ecsd.com/~rhhedgz1/