PDA

View Full Version : Volume settings

Lunaray
July 27th 03, 05:10 AM
Greetings!

I'm using a Creative Audigy2 Platinum with Windows XP!

I have a web site and on the opening page I use a wav file and a midi file,
the wav file plays at normal volume, but I can barely hear the midi file!
If I double click the icon in the notification area and bring up the
surround mixer, the midi volume is set at 50% and the wav volume is at 100%,
so I raise the midi volume to 100% and the two sound types are balanced, the
problem is that when I close IE and reopen it, the midi volume reverts back
to 50%?? If I check the volume without IE open, the midi volume stays at
100%, it's only when I open Internet Explorer that it reverts back to 50%!

Any suggestions?

Thanks all,
Ray