PDA

View Full Version : Wireless RCA cams to USB

Mickiete
December 3rd 03, 08:32 PM
Hi all,
I have 3 wireless cams in the house, and I have software (Pico
2000) that will record via a pci card (I think the connections on the card
are called RCA, they are the type that a phono plug fit) in my pc.

I would like to use some software like (Active Webcam) that will detect the
pci card so as I can use the cams.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find such software, or is
there an adaptor that will convert the output from RCA to USB.

--

Thanks,
Mick.

To reply remove the Z before the @ sign
ALL incoming and outgoing mail sent to, or from me on this computer is
scanned by Norton Antivirus.

For more information, click the link below:
www.symantec.com/region/reg_eu/product/nav_index.html

kronk
December 25th 03, 02:08 PM
You can't convert USB out to rca, where would the USB camera get it's power?
Unless the camera has a connector for a PSU then no way.

jimmy_sgp
January 7th 04, 05:48 AM
As for the software, maybe you can try this:
http://www.digi-watcher.com
it works pretty well.