PDA

View Full Version : Image-pull cam behind a router. What software?

ABC
November 27th 03, 02:26 PM
Webcam32 admitted that it cannot do java image pull if I am behind a
router(I have to manually input the real IP). Does anyone know of a
software that can do that automatically?

ABC
Do not reply by email. Reply to Newsgroup

ABC
November 28th 03, 01:33 AM
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:40:04 GMT, (Si
Ballenger) wrote:

>If you are behind a router, use a dynamic IP service like NO-IP
>or DNS2GO to give your self a static type of IP address.

I used No-IP and it works well with a streaming webcam ,using
WMEncoder.But the bandwith is a big problem.

I cannot figure out how to use NO-IP with WEB32 in a Java pull cam.
How?

ABC

Please do not reply by email.Reply to NG